Monday, October 8, 2018

Pale Fig and Damson Wine Square Sympathy Card

Hello Folks,

Today's card is sadly a sympathy card, one of those ones that are not easily to do and that I needed to make I am afraid.

I have used a white square card, My Colours card stock in Snowbound, Bazzill Basics Rain Forest card stock, Sara Davies Floral Fantasy Petal Flourish Diecuts, Sara Davies Butterfly Lullaby Butterfly Dance Diecut, Sara Davies Butterfly Lullaby Fit & Flutter Diecuts Sara Davies English Country Floral Duo Diecuts, Sara Davies Floral Delight Leafy Flourish Diecut, Spellbinders Circle Diet Cut, Sentiments Diecut, Gem Stones, Collall 3D Glue and Spectrum Noir Ink Pads Pale Fig and Damson Wine.

As it was the first time for using the corner diecut I was uncertain how it would turn out and I think next time I will try using a ink pad to make it stand out a little bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment