Sunday, October 28, 2018

Enchanted Forest - All You Have To Do Is Believe

Hello Folks,

Today's card is all about Crafters Companion Sara Davies new Enchanted Forester Collection. 

I have used a square white card, Gemini, Square Diecut to cut the centre piece out of the papers and front of the card. I used the white card from that to do the section on the inside. I have used Crafters Companion Butterful Garden Patterned Paper, white card stock colouring all pieces using Spectrum Noir ink Pads Pale Fig, Damson Wine, leaves was used with coloured card stock, I have also sprayed the card with some Crafters Companion Spray n Sparkle Iridesecent. Then I have used Sara Davies Enchanted Forest Toadstool Garden Embossing Folder, Sentiments was from the Rubber Stamp Believe, various Leaves Diecuts, English Country Garden Grand Floral Diecuts, Glamour Flourishing Corner Diecut and some Gem Stones.


No comments:

Post a Comment