Thursday, January 16, 2020

Merry Christmas No 1 of 2020

Hello Folks,

Its the first official post for me of 2020, do have 3 others waiting to be posted, but I am not going to until those who are to receive them have and seen them, would spoil it otherwise. I normally start making Christmas Cards in January for the end of the year, sadly last year I didn't get very far with it, so a mad rush right near the end, well I will go back to seeing if I can stick to making 1 or 2 of them a week, so here's my first one.

I have used White Card Stock to make the basic square card, Centura Pearl Fresh White Card Stock, Gemini, Spellbinders Circle Diecut, Crafters Companion Sub Box Leaves Diecut, Crafters Companion Advent Calendar 2018 Sentiments Diecut, Peony Collection Natures Garden Flourishing Vines Diecut, Sara Davies Festive Wonder Festive Frames Embossing Folder, Butterfly Lullaby Collection Flit & Flutter Diecut, English Country Garden Collection Grand Floral Diecut, English Country Garden Floral Duo Diecuts, Floral Delight Collection Leafy Flourish Diecut, Spectrum Noir Christmas Ink Pads Winter Rose, Plum Pudding plus Pine Tree, Collall All Purpose Glue, Collall 3D Glue and Gem Stones.

No comments:

Post a Comment