Sunday, November 10, 2019

Wishing You a Day Wrapped in Happiness


Hello Folks,

I thought I would give foam flower forming another go, after my first time a short while wasn't very good, I tried another heating product, in fact a simple iron and am rather pleased at how well it worked.

I have used White card stock to make the basic square card, Crafters Companion Centura Pearl Fresh White card stock, Crafters Companion Butterfly Garden Patterned Paper, Spectrum Noir Crushed Velvet Ink Pad, Gemini, Gemini Traditional Doily Diecut, Gemini Peony Diecuts, Gemini Leaves & Vines Diecuts, other small flower Diecuts, Crafters Companion Floral Bouquet Flower Forming Foam, Crafters Companion Foliage Greens Flower Forming Foam, Sara Davies Butterfly Lullaby Collection Flit & Flutter Diecut, Gem Stones, Crafters Companion Sub Box Rubber Stamps Sentiment, Spectrum Noir Finesse Noir Black Ink Pad, Glue, 3D Foam Tape & Collall 3D Glue.

No comments:

Post a Comment