Monday, March 4, 2019

Purple & Gold With Love Peonies

Hello Folks,

I thought I would show you a card that I was working on yesterday and today, knew what I wanted to do apart from how to embellish it, so it took a bit more thought than normal as I didn't wish to detract too much for the beautiful background of the card.

I have used a White Rectangle Card, Centura Pearl Fresh White Card Stock, Spectrum Noir Ink Pads, Pale Fig, Damson Wine, Pine Tree, Gemini, Gemini Hot Foil Press, Spellbinders Oval Diecut, Gemini Foil Stamp Pretty Peonies Background Die, Gemini Hot Foil With Love Die, Crafters Companion Sub Box Leaves Diecut, Sara Davies English Country Collection Garden Grand Floral Diecut, Butterfly Lullaby Collection Flit and Flutter Diecut, Floral Delights Collection Pretty Petals Diecuts, Floral Delights Collection Leafy Flourish Diecut, Gem Stones and Collall 3D Glue.

2 comments:

  1. That background IS stunning Shree, would have been a shame to cover any more of it even with the beautiful flowers!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Chris, the background is stunning, a beautiful card.xx

    ReplyDelete