Thursday, September 27, 2018

Plum Jam Birthday Card

Hello Folks,

Today's card was a challenge I set myself, the idea was to make a card even though you possibly don't have a Create a Card Die that could also by design by used for others reason.

So for the challenge I have used a square white card, even though I do have Create a Card Dies I have just used a Spellbinders Scalloped Oval shaped Diecut to cut through the layers and into the card, then Spellbinders Oval Diecut for the inside sentiment piece to stand out. For the rest its all Crafters Companion from the flower diecuts to the leaves, I have also used their sentiments diecut and the Glamour Swilring Vines Embossing Corner. The Leaves I have used a green Bazzill Basics card stock, the flowers are all made just like the laying with Bazzill Basics Diamond card stock and I have then for the colour used Spectrum Noir Harmony Plum Ink Pad Plum Jam, finally added some gem stones.

There you have it a card that could be altered just by sentiments and perhaps colour without having a Create a Card Diecut.

No comments:

Post a Comment